Sunday, September 9, 2012

MAKING SUBWOOFER

It's good to be able to listen to music or see a movie with a voice that sounded comfortable coupled ears, for audio devices that can create crisp sound, of course, we will spend a considerable in, if we are able of course it does not matter. Here I will share my experiences in making the subwoofer, the subwoofer itself is definitely needed for audio devices, due to better bass reproduction we will definitely need this.
  
Well I would simply specify a subwoofer that I made, for the power amplifier circuit I am using the following settings: 



 
Then I use a filter circuit to output circuit of the melody, as this circuit 



for maximum use of all components listed on partlist.

 
And to my speakers using American boss 10'' 


 To design boxnya I used as shown below:






To the sound produced is more than enough for me (satisfactory), the bass is quite deep and fluffier,

No comments:

Post a Comment